Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Free Digis For Tuesday - Girl Scout Goodies

I know that I loved being a Girl Scout when I was little.  I learned to sign my ABC's because one of my Scout leaders couldn't hear.  I still remember how to do it now and have learned a little bit more sign from my sister in law and almost 2 year old niece Renae.  I am looking forward to when my Meggie Mac is old enough to be a Daisy.

Make sure to check out the challenge for this month at the top of the page.  If you are just looking at this post you can click HERE and you will find the challenge post at the top of the site.  If you are not a follower yet please become one by clicking the FOLLOW link at the top left of my site.

Daisy and Brownie



Girl Scouts

9 comments:

  1. Thank you! I love their Samoan Cookies. Yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww...so sweet! I can't wait to share these with my niece and her Mommy. Did you know they were celebrating 100 years of Girl Scouting? Scouting was a big part of my life when I was younger too and are Happy Memories!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute!! The cookies in the wagon sure bring back memories!! ty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty girls! Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for these great images. Happy 100th birthday Girl Scouts! I was in Girl Scouts for 7 yrs as a girl and now my daughter and I have been Girl Scouts for the last 6 years. I LOVE it. Thank you for shaaring one of your memories. Norma W

    ReplyDelete
  6. These images are fantastic! I was a Girl Scout growing up, and now I am a leader for both of my daughters' troops. Thank you so much for the super cute art! :) ~ yokaye

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely love them!

    TYFS

    ReplyDelete