Friday, March 16, 2012

Cardz TV Challenge Card

Recipe--
Freshly Picked cartridge for the carrots and sign. 
George & Basic Shapes for the flower.
I cut three flowers at .5 to put together each flower with the small white brads.  This was my first attempt at flowers like this and now I wish that I had made them bigger, but they still turned out cute.  I inked around everything with the dusty rose Distress Ink.
The stamp is from the new Cardz TV stamp set that I just got today, Easter Punnies (which I LOVE)

This was a sketch challenge for Cardz TV.  If you follow my blog then you should know that I LOVE to do sketch challenge.  I even make some of my own CPS sketches that can be found at the top right of the page under the CPS link.  If you are ever at a loss for a card design, a CPS sketch gives you a great launching off point to start on a card.  They even do sketch layouts for scrapbook pages.  Considering most of my scrapbook pages over the past couple of years have been digital, I haven't participated in many of those challenges.  :o) 

Anyway, if you want to participate in this weeks CPS challenge at Cardz TV click HERE

10 comments:

  1. Fantastic take on our sketch challenge Julie!! I love it!! I think your little flowers are great as are the carrots and that awesome stamp!! Thank you so much for joining our 'Let's Get Sketchy' challenge at Cardz TV!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great take on the sketch! I Love your card:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great looking card...the sentiment is perfect with your carrots...well done

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card. Great take on the sketch and I love how you used the brand new Cardz TV Stamps set for your sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card, Julie! I love your take on the sketch, and those flowers are so cute! Thanks for playing along at Cardz TV!
    Hugs,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great interpretation of the sketch. Thanks for joining us this week at CTVS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So Cute. Thank you so much for joining us over at Cardz TV Stamps “It’s a Sketch” Challenge. Hope to see you again.

    Hugs,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super super cute!

    I love your blog header:)

    I started a new challenge on my blog would love for you to stop by sometime and play!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute card, great take on the sketch, thanks for joining CTVS!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a wonderful take on the sketch. I love your card. Thanks for joining us at CTVS.

    ReplyDelete