Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Free Digis For Wednesday Princess Castle and Easter

Continuing the princess digis, this is the castle where all of my pretty princesses live.  :o)  I hope you're enjoying all of the free digis.  I'd love to see what you make with them.  Please participate in this months Challenge and link your ScrapHappy Paper Crafter project to the post at the top of my blog.  If you don't see it you can click on the Contest link at the top to pull it up.  Make sure that you click on FOLLOW at the top left of the screen so you will be eligible to participate if you are not currently a follower of my site.  Happy crafting!!!



My second attempt at doing paper.  This is really fun to print out on different colors of cardstock.  Let me know what you think of it and if you have any ideas for other types of paper you would like to see.

This is how the printing turned out when I printed this on 2 different colors of blue cardstock. 


2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the cute digis and also for visiting my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, these are so cute! Love the bunny and paper and also love little Thumbelina! Thanks for sharing your digis!

    ReplyDelete