Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Free Digis For Wednesday- Get Well and Super Hero

I hope that you all enjoy these first days of Spring.  I hope that the good weather we are having in Ohio lasts.  It's been so beautiful out this week.  Along with these drastic changes in weather come the allergies and crazy colds, so here is a mix of get well and spring images.  Let me know what you think.  I had a request for frosty the snowman, but couldn't bring myself to draw it in this 80 degree weather.  :o)

Don't forget to check out this months challenge.  I posted a picture of the RCK pack that you could win just by participating. 

Make sure to become a follower by clicking the FOLLOW link at the top left of this site.  Happy Crafting!!!




8 comments:

  1. Very cute images! I especially like the gardening one. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have some other gardening items coming out tomorrow that are really cute.

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the digis. You are so kind to do this

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for following along Marilyn. I love to encourage others to craft. By offering the free digis I know it gives you an opportunity to make something really special with them. I'd love to see what you make. Be sure to post your images on the challenge post on this site.

      Delete
  3. thank you for the gorgeous images
    You are so sweet and generous to share you talent with us and I am very happy and thankful that you do!!Keep up the fabulous work. I wish you many more creative years of inspiration!!Have a wonderful day.sending hugs across the miles
    snowbird

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these, thank you so very very much. I love your digi's , and I look forward to them. Blessings Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these, thank you so very very much. I love your digi's , and I look forward to them. Blessings Cathy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cathy. I look forward to reading your comments. :o)

      Delete