Monday, March 12, 2012

Free Digis For Monday

I hope you all had a great weekend, I know I did.  :o)  Springtime in Ohio tends to bring a lot of colds and allergies our way.  The weather here is just all over the place.  One day it will be cold and snowy and the next day it will be 60 degrees and sunny.  Can't you just make up your mind already!?!?!  Here are some digis for your friends that may not be feeling the best over the next month.

If you're not a follower yet please click the FOLLOW link on the top left of this post alone.  If you are just looking at this page click HERE to view the rest of my blog and view this months challenge at the top.  I love to read your comments, so let me know what you think and what type of immages that you would like to see on my site.



My impression of Meggie when she saw Sesame Street Live for the first time last week.


(Self portrat of me when I get sick...chillin' in my Snuggie)

3 comments:

  1. Thank you very much for these cute images!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! I know a little boy that like elmo and the mickey hot dog dance. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you--for these and all the cute digis I'm finding!

    ReplyDelete