Thursday, March 29, 2012

Free Digi For Thursday - Soccer Time

My family LOVES Soccer, or Football (depending on where you live).  Many United States dwellers may not realize that we are one of the only countries to call the sport "Soccer."  The common name for the game is "Football."  Anyway, let's get away from sports trivia and onto some crafting.

March is almost over, so if you haven't submitted your ScrapHappy Paper Crafter project using one of my free digis make sure to do so before the end of the month.  Click HERE for the challenge post to find the Linky tool to submit your project.  One lucky winner will get a digi made with the theme of your choice and the RCK prize pack that I put together. Make sure to become a follower to be eligible to participate.  The RCK pack will only be mailed to a US resident, but the digi prize can be won by anyone.  Happy crafting.




4 comments:

  1. Great image - can use it for my soccer playing granddaughter. Thanks bunches

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on all the cute Images! I have not visited in a while and need to go catch up on some of these great files. I picked up a bunch of your freebies today.Greatly appreciate all the wonderful digis you offer.I wish you many more creative years of inspiration!!Have a wonderful and creative weekend.sending hugs across the miles
    snowbird

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great football image. Thanks, Suze

    ReplyDelete
  4. Reminds me of my granddaughter. Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete